See the Volo Airsport User Manual for instructions on downloading new updates.
It took bloody forever, but here we are! v3.5 is finally out, you get to play it, and we get to move on to multiplayer.
Lots has changed, lots has stayed the same. For all the details, check out this new featurette video:
- Engine upgrade to Unity 5
- Linux support
- Physically based shading
- New, more stylized terrain shading
- Real-time day/night and weather cycles
- Long range shadows
- Completely revamped sound effects
- Significant performance optimizations
- More stability, more polish
- New logo art
As always, let us know what you think about this new release! Leave a comment here, or better yet: discuss on the forums!